Re-Up Supply Co. prints on the latest commercial digital presses for vibrant color reproduction, photographic quality, smooth gradients. We use Water-based Inks, Latex Inks, and Food Safe Dry Toner for printing. We NEVER use Solvents (and neither should you!)
Pantone ONE™ Color-Match Printing
Re-Up Supply Co. is based in the Phoenix, Arizona (USA) – All production is done in house for the fastest turn-around times.
All orders are produced on demand and usually ship in 1-2 days time from order approval. Orders ship via USPS Priority Mail and Priority Express Mail.
Larger quantities of jars may ship via UPS due to weight restrictions.
LOW MINIMUM ORDERS
No need to order thousands of bags you don’t need, and wait weeks to arrive.
Our unique digital production process allows us to offer the lowest minimums in the Cannabis Packaging Industry. ONLY 10 Custom Concentrate Jars!
(No setup charges or hidden fees.. Ever!)
Custom Concentrates Jars & Labels
For every Cannabis product on the market, countless other brands are competing for the same customer’s attention. With advertising restrictions on Cannabis, packaging is one of the only forms of advertising available to marijuana brands. So if you aren’t putting enough emphasis on your packaging, you’re missing out on opportunities to gain new customers, promote your brand, and ultimately grow your business.
With 30+ years of printing, packaging and design experience, Re-Up Supply Co. is here to help you grow! Whether you need 32 jars today or thousands per month, we can guide you through the entire process. Keeping it simple, effective and affordable.
Our Custom Concentrates Jar & Label service is perfect for brands looking to stand apart on the shelf. We offer lid labels, bottom labels and side-wrap security labels that are perforated and break upon opening. Our THC Concentrate Container labels are printed by Re-Up Supply Co. in Phoenix, Arizona for fast turn-around, low minimums and a wide selection of materials.
The Black UV 1g./2g jars, have a glass base and specialty liner, they are perfect for storing all kinds of concentrates consistencies including crumble, bho, diamonds, bubble hash, sauce, badder and others. Great for terpy ‘wet’ concentrates as well. All jars prints are produced by and inspected for quality by hand.
Our current production time is 1-3 business days. The fastest way to order is using this page, but if you do have any questions, please feel free to email us at Sales@ReUpSupply.com
** Attention: Due to global shortages, model and body style will vary from the photo **
If you have questions regarding jar style or dimensions please ask them prior to ordering ALL Jar Sales are final.
Let your packaging help your products shine!
(The total will update once selections have been made.)
BLACK UV CONCENTRATE JARS:
- 5 ml (.17 fl oz) capacity – 1 or 2 Grams
- Lightproof Ultraviolet Glass blocks all harmful visible light rays.
- Air-tight, Leak-Proof and Smell-Proof.
- BPA-Free Plastic lid.
- Eco-Friendly, Durable Lab-Grade High Performance Glass.
- Heavy-Base Glass that is in high demand.
JAR & LABEL DIMENSIONS:
- 5ml Black UV Concentrates Jar Jar
Label: 2.5″ x 5.5″
Jar: Height: 1.1″ x Diameter: 1.4″
Illustrator Template · PDF Template
- For best results, please send your original artwork in Vector (AI, PDF, EPS) format with CMYK color-space, and all text saved as outlines.
- If you are sending a Photoshop PSD/PDF, please make sure your file is at least 150dpi (300dpi recommended), CMYK color-space.
- We can work with JPG and PNG files. For best results, please send high resolution images.
- All artwork must have a 1/8″ bleed for safe cutting space, and all text should be 1/8th” from all edges to avoid cut-off.
- We will review your artwork. If there is an issue, you will contact you prior to production.
- If you cannot be reached (within 12-24hrs), we will use our best judgement to complete the project, or place the order on hold.
- Due to the nature of our custom services, All Sales are Final and not returnable. Once printed, no further changes will be possible.
- Communication is key, if you require something specific, it must be clearly communicated to us.